E-Statements are a more convenient monthly report.
Keep your account information safe, secure, and easy to access with E-Statements. When you sign up for E-Statements, you’ll receive your account statement in digital form via email and you can also access it in Online Banking.
Why are E-Statements better? For starters, they’re more secure than having paper statements sitting in your mailbox. They’re also easier to organize, manage, and access when you need to review your account information. Think about it: instead of digging through paper files, you can access previous statements in seconds in Online Banking. E-Statements are a greener alternative to paper statements, too.
Put your financial data right where you can find it.
Your monthly bank statement is packed with information that can help you track spending and fine-tune your budget. But it’s easy for the paper version to get buried in a random pile somewhere in your home. E-Statements are accessed directly on your computer, meaning they’re right where you can find them with just a few keystrokes.
• Log in to your Online Banking account using our app or your computer.
• Choose “Statements” in the main menu.
• Click the “Delivery Preferences” button at the top of the page.
• Choose “Electronic.”
• Next, choose “All Accounts” or specify certain accounts to get the e-Statements.
• Enter your email address to receive e-Statement notifications.
• Then click the “Submit” button.