Assistance and options as you reach your milestones
Buying a home is a tremendous accomplishment. At United Bank, we want to help you achieve this goal by providing personal assistance whenever you need it so you know your home loan options. The same is true if you're interested in refinancing your current mortgage from another lender. We'll help you find the right fit for your budget and lifestyle.
Our mortgage professionals are here for you in many ways:
- You can call or e-mail one of our mortgage professionals to answer any of your questions or to ask for advice.
- We can get you pre-qualified for your mortgage in minutes, rather than days or weeks.
- Choose from various home loan options, including fixed rate mortgages and adjustable rate mortgages.
Our goal is to provide the highest level of service at competitive rates. Our Loan Officers are only a phone call away if you need help. Contact us at 251-446-6000.
Let us know what rate you're looking for and sign up for alerts so we can email you when the numbers are in your favor.
These easy-to-use tools help you dig into the numbers of homeownership so you can estimate the impact of certain decisions on your finances.
Find a Loan Officer
We're eager to serve you. Search for a United Bank Loan Officer in your neighborhood who can help you reach your specific goals.
Home Equity Line of Credit
When you have big projects in mind or large expenses to address, a United Bank Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) can hold the key to affordable financing. After all the time, money and effort you've spent, it's time your home paid you back. You can put your HELOC to use in multiple ways.
- Home improvement projects
- Consolidating higher-interest rates
- New or used vehicle purchases
- Emergency or medical expenses
With a HELOC, you access the money you need up to your approved credit limit, which is based on the amount of equity in your home. As you repay the line, it becomes available to you again to be used for other purposes, much like a credit card. There are also various financial benefits to consider:
- Potential tax deductibility and savings (please consult your financial advisor)
- Payments as low as "interest only"
- Pay interest only on what you borrow
- Convenient access to your available credit line using checks or online transfers
Visit your local branch or call us at 1-800-423-7026 to speak to a loan officer or to apply.