Our money management tools help you work smarter, not harder.
Business is the art of making money. But success and profitability also depend on your ability to manage it, move it, make outgoing payments and process incoming ones. At United Bank, we offer a variety of services and tools that make money management and payment processing easier and more cost-effective than ever.
As we inch toward a cashless society, it's time to transform your business so it can accommodate nearly every method of customer payment. United Bank has teamed up with industry leader Payroc to provide businesses with customized solutions that allow them to accept all kinds of credit cards and electronic payments.
- Since 2003, Payroc has been offering payment processing solutions for merchants of all sizes and types
- Tailored equipment and systems allow your business to accept all major credit cards, debit cards, and many gift cards.
- Wide variety of solutions available, including store-based, mobile, handheld, and PIN-based
- Card receipts can be in your bank account the next day, even if submitted as late as 7 p.m. CST
- Boost web sales with a strong e-commerce platform
- Receive training assistance so your staff can make best use of payment processing tools
- Generate sales reports that can help you better manage inventory and develop targeted marketing effort
Big or small, starting out or well-established, all businesses need fast access to financial information that allows them to make critical decisions and take immediate action on them. Our sophisticated Cash Management tools allow you to quickly assess your cash position and move money in a variety of ways, keeping your overall finances squarely on track.
- Online Banking
- Bank-to-bank transfers
- ACH Origination
- Electronic Bill Pay
- Wire transfers
- Balance reporting
- Direct Deposit
- Payment collection
Business Online Banking
These days, businesses need to move fast - and not just from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. With Online Banking, you can log on 24/7 and view balances in real time, track important transaction, make lightning-fast payments, and generally stay one step ahead of the pack.
- View all account balances on one screen
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Get fast access to archives of past transactions
- Schedule fast, on-time bill and loan payments
- Direct Deposit your employees' pay
- Request a Credit Line advance and deposit it into a United Bank account
- Get secure electronic access to your monthly bank statements through e-Statement
- Receive United Bank notifications if there is significant activity on one of your accounts
- Download account data to Quicken and other commercial software for deeper analysis
Reduce your office team's mail-processing workload and let them focus on more pressing matters. With Lockbox Services, you direct customer, client or donor check payments to a secure post office box. United Bank will make sure they're picked up and deposited directly into your accounts.
- Reduce in-house receivables processing chores and make fewer trips to the bank
- Improve cash flow with faster deposits
- Receive detailed reports of each day's deposits
- Easily access report archives to track payables trends, identify specific payments and perform other analysis
Remote Deposit Capture
Fast-track those incoming checks into your accounts. We can provide you with a secure scanning system that allows your staff to to send check images to United Bank without leaving the office.
- Eliminate daily bank trips and make better use of staff time
- Improve cash flow with faster deposits
- Make deposits any time of day or night
- Get same-day credit for all deposits made before 5 p.m.
- Generate reports summarizing each day's activity
- Easily retrieve check images from online archive
- Cutting-edge security features protect your company's and your customer's financial information
Web Payment Capture
People are becoming increasingly comfortable making payments online. Now you can make it even easier for them. UniPay Direct is designed specifically for professional offices, school districts, municipalities, and other government offices. This web-based system allows customers and taxpayers to make payments 24/7, speeding up collections and improving your revenue streams.
- Taxes and bill payments
- Fees, permits and licenses
- Professional office payments
Advantage Prepaid Cards
The United Bank Advantage Card is a reloadable debit card that combines the benefits of a checking account with the convenience and security of a pre-paid card. Though the cards are popular with individuals unable to obtain traditional checking accounts, businesses can use them as well:
- Can be distributed to employees authorized to make certain purchases
- Often used to cover business travel or client entertainment expenses
- More secure than cash or checks, as they can be replaced if lost or stolen
- Provides added security for online purchases
- Makes it easier to track expenses and generate reports
- Learn more about support, card activity, moving funds and more
Advantage Prepaid Card Frequently Asked Questions
When will my money be available?
Funds are available immediately upon loading the card or when a card-to-card transfer is completed.
Where can I use my Advantage Account Pre-Paid Debit Card?
The Advantage Account Pre-Paid Debit Card can be used to make purchases or cash withdrawals everywhere MasterCard debit cards are accepted.
When using my Advantage Account at an ATM, which selection (checking, savings, etc) do I choose for withdrawing funds?
You will want to select CHECKING at the ATM after you enter your PIN number for balance or cash withdrawals.
Is there a limit to how many times I can withdraw cash?
You may access your card balance as often as you like and make withdrawals up to your available balance. However, there may be a transaction fee associated with each withdrawal. For specific withdrawal limitations and other applicable fees, please refer to the documents received at card enrollment.
How much can I withdraw at one time?
You may use your card to withdraw up to a maximum of your available balance or up to $500 per day at an ATM, however the maximum amount may be subject to limitations imposed by the owner of the ATM. You may use the card to make purchases or get cash in a branch of any financial institution up to maximum of your available balance or $5,000 per day.
How can I obtain all the funds on my card if my balance is below the ATM cash withdrawal minimum?
You can obtain cash amounts below the ATM minimum by requesting cash back at a point-of-sale location or by cash advance from any participating bank.
How do I set up text or email alerts for my Advantage Account?
You can choose text or email alerts when registering your card or visit www.myubadvantage.com anytime to turn on these options.
What do I do if I forget my PIN or need to change my PIN?
You can call the toll-free Advantage Account customer service line 24/7 at 1-800-416-6373 to receive assistance or visit online customer service at www.myubadvantage.com
What if my Card is lost or stolen?
Your Advantage Account provides 24-hour toll-free support. Immediately report a lost or stolen card by calling 1-800-416-6373. A replacement card will be issued and any available balance will be transferred to the new card.
What should I do if a store clerk asks me to press "debit" or "credit" when I make a purchase with my Advantage Card?
Simply select "credit" if you want to sign when making a purchase with your Advantage card. Press "debit" if you are making a PIN based purchase or if you want cash back with your purchase.
What if the purchase is denied?
The card's available balance is probably less than the purchase amount. You may inform the merchant of the remaining balance on the card and use another form of payment to pay the difference, subject to the policy of the merchant. Also, please be aware that use of the Advantage Account at some merchants - for example, restaurants gas stations and mail-order companies - requires the card have an available balance greater than the purchase amount to ensure sufficient funds for tips or
Can the card ever have a negative balance?
Normally, any authorization request that is greater than the card's available balance will be declined. However, there may be a situation when a MasterCard merchant puts an item through without prior authorization. In the unlikely event that a negative balance situation occurs, the amount of the negative balance will be automatically deducted from the card reload.
United Bank is a full-service financial institution with branches in Alabama and Florida.