It's time to give your reserve funds a firm push forward.
For business leaders, the focus is on day-to-day priorities. But it's also important to prepare for a future filled with new challenges, unique opportunities or the next phase of your expansion plan. With Certificates of Deposit, you can invest reserve funds in a secure savings tool that can leave you with more resources and more confidence that you're ready for anything that comes along.
- Minimum deposit of $500
- Available in savings periods ranging from 1 month to 5 years
- Interest rates generally exceed those of traditional savings accounts
- In general, longer term CDs return higher rates
- Interest rate established the date of deposit and calculated by the daily balance method
- Compounding available with any term greater than 3 months
- Monitor savings progress through Online Banking or our mobile app
- Penalty for early withdrawal based on term
- Put your savings plan on autopilot by scheduling automatic monthly transfers from your United Bank business checking account to your CD account
- Minimum initial deposit of $100
- Maximum opening deposit is $50,000
- Arrange for monthly transfers of between $25 and $500
- Select savings terms ranging from 1 to 5 years
- As long as you have a United Bank checking account, monthly contributions to your CD will build your savings
Some products may not be available to apply for online. In this case, please visit one of our United Bank branch locations.
United Bank is a full-service financial institution with branches in Alabama and Florida.