Come talk to us about your next big idea.
Where would our local economy be without the jobs and services provided by small businesses? We're proud to offer financing that launches start-ups, fuels expansion plans, funds property purchases and covers equipment costs. Our Commercial Lending Team will take the time to understand your unique needs and connect you with the United Bank or U.S. Small Business Administration loan program that gets the job done right.
United Bank Loans
- Short-term or long-term loans
- Lines of credit available
- Secured and unsecured loans
- Fixed and variable interest rates
- Competitive interest rates
- Within approved guidelines, repayment schedules can be adapted to your business needs
- Easy monthly payment can be arranged through automatic electronic debits from your business checking account
For decades, the SBA has been supporting small business growth across the U.S. At United Bank, we can help you obtain these loans that come with a long list of advantages. And don't worry about the red tape - your trusted local lenders at United Bank will work with you every step of the way.
- Up to 25-year terms, with no balloon payments
- Fixed or variable rate loans, often with lower interest charges than traditional loans
- As little as 10% down payment on commercial real estate
- Less stringent collateral requirements than with traditional loans
SBA 7(A) Loans
- Loan limit up to $5 million
- Eligible activities include starting or acquiring a business, expanding a business or refinancing existing debt
- Loan proceeds may also be used for working capital, equipment, commercial real estate or exporting
SBA 504 Loans
- Loan limits between $125,000 to over $10 million
- Designed to help small businesses acquire fixed assets, such as commercial real estate or equipment
- Provides affordable, long-term financing through certified development companies (CDC's) in cooperation with United Bank
- Borrower pays as little as 10% down on the purchase of real estate and equipment
- Includes job creation requirement*
*A borrower must be able to create at least one job for every $65,000 in funding they borrow through a 504 loan. However, small manufacturers must create or maintain a ratio of one job for every $100,000 in funding borrowed. Actual requirements may vary.
Who qualifies for SBA?
- The business must operate for-profit, meet the SBA size standards and be an eligible business type
- The business must operate in the United States or its possessions
- The business must show that the loan can be repaid from existing cash flow
- Borrowers must show good character and demonstrate sound credit management
USDA B&I Loan Program
United Bank is a full-service financial institution with branches in Alabama and Florida.