These cards go well beyond the call of duty.
Not long ago, a credit card simply offered a cash-less way to make purchases. These days, they're as versatile as the classic Swiss army knife. At United Bank, our Visa offerings come with travel insurance, anti-fraud protection, extended warranties and, if you choose Visa Platinum, a generous rewards program.
- Competitive interest rates
- Cash advances at ATMs or in United Bank branches
- Up to $150,000 of no-cost travel insurance
- Free extended warranties on items purchased with your Visa card
- Visa's Zero Liability program means you're not held responsible for unauthorized purchases
- SecurLOCK Fraud Monitoring takes into account your spending habits and current fraud trends as it monitors your card use
- Monitor your credit card account standing in real time through www.mycardstatement.com
- Purchase alerts allow you to quickly identify suspicious purchases (visit Visa.com/PurchaseAlerts for information or to sign up)
- Easy application online or at United Bank branches; to apply in person, please print one of the applications below and return it to your local branch.
- Annual fee of $25 waived with a United Bank deposit account.
- 25 day grace period
- 9.75% Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for purchases, cash advances and balance transfers
- Earn points with every qualified card purchase
- Redeem points for cash back or use Scorecard Rewards to earn brand-name merchandise, travel services, gift cards and more
- Visa® Platinum Application
*Credit Cards subject to credit approval
International Transaction Fee of 1% for transactions outside of the United States
United Bank is a full-service financial institution with branches in Alabama and Florida.