Visa Credit Cards
With a personal Visa credit card from United Bank, you not only have a credit card with great benefits, but also a card backed with a relationship and customer service from the same hometown people you know and trust. Fixed rates and the convenience of making your payment at any of our branches are just two of the many ways we deliver our Hometown Advantage. Browse through our options and click below for card benefits.
To set up Cash Management, contact your branch or customer service at 800-423-7026 to be connected with the Business Solutions Department.
To report a credit card lost or stolen, call 800-423-7503 and follow the instructions. This line is answered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. You can also call us with questions during business hours at 800-423-7026.
If you are planning International Travel, please let us know prior to your trip by calling 800-423-7026. For International Support while out of the country, please call 727-570-4849 (long distance or international charges may apply).
- Classic Visa®...one easy application
- Accepted around the globe wherever you see the Visa® logo
- Instant purchasing power
- Safer and easier than cash
- Cash advances at 200,000 financial institutions
- Annual fee of $20.00 waived with a United Bank deposit account
- 25 day grace period
- 13.80% Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for purchases, cash advances and balance transfers
- Apply online by clicking Apply Now above. To apply in person, please print the application below, fill it out and bring it to your local branch
- 9.75% Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for purchases, cash advances and balance transfers
- Annual fee of $25 waived with a United Bank deposit account
- 25 day grace period
- Line of credit available from $5,000 to $50,000
- No balance transfer fee or cash advance fee
- To apply, please print the application below, fill it out and bring it to your local branch
Benefits with All United Bank Visa® Credit Cards
- No-Cost Travel Accident Insurance ($150K): use our card to purchase travel tickets (air, land or sea) and you're covered in the event of accident or loss.
- SecurLOCK Fraud Monitoring: real time transaction fraud monitoring that takes into account your spending habits and current fraud trends.
- Purchase Alerts: receive transaction alerts so that you can quickly identify suspicious purchases. Visit Visa.com/PurchaseAlerts for informaiton or to sign up.
- You may be able to find additional benefit information by visiting VISA.
Benefits with United Bank Visa® Platinum Credit Cards
- Scorecard Rewards: Earn bonus points for every new purchase you make with our United Bank Platinum or Business Credit Card. You can redeem bonus points for brand-name merchandise and exciting travel awards. An annual summary of activity is provided at no charge, detailing and categorizing expenditures for the previous year.
- Travel Reservation Services: Get personalized travel assistance when making reservations for airline, hotel, car rental, train passage, cruise vacations or tours. Dial 800-778-1725 and use Travel ID # 5822.
- $1,000 Identity Theft Reimbursement Insurance: Victims are eligible for up to $1,000 reimbursement (after $100 deductible) for out-of-pocket expenses incurred while resolving an identity theft related incident. Dial 877-346-4319.
- Payment Card Registration: Register all of your credit and debit cards confidently and never worry about lost or stolen cards. If cards are lost or stolen, one toll-free call reports the loss, cancels the card, stops unauthorized purchases and requests prompt replacement. Dial 800-252-2514.
- Consumer Protection - 90 Day Product Protection: Use your card to make a retail purchase and its covered against loss, theft or damage within 90 days of the purchase. Claims are easily filed by calling a toll-free number within 45 days of the incident. Dial 800-937-4639.
- Financial Security - Identity Theft Victim Assistance: the victim assistance plan provides 24/7 service from trained agents providing information, advice and an Assistance Kit to get you back on track to clear your name. The Kit includes form letters for the three credit bureaus, recommendations for law enforcement filings, and government websites to access for additional help. Dial 877-346-4319.
- CORE Replacement: a package of services from Visa® including the following:
- Extended Warranty on products you purchase with your United Bank Visa®. This program will extend the manufacturer's original written U.S. warranty period up to one additional year for warranties of 5 years or less. For warranties of one year or less, the warranty period will be doubled. (Certain exclusions apply)
- Warranty Registration by calling 800-662-8855, you can register any purchased item with an original U.S. manufacturer's warranty included as a standard part of the item. You won't have to search your files for the warranty if you need a repair, if you register with us, all of that information is a quick phone call away.
- Extended Service Agreements that can extend your protection for up to five additional years are available for an additional fee. To learn more about this service, call 800-662-8855 or email email@example.com.
- Travel and Emergency Services are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year by calling 877-955-6250 or worldwide by calling 949-955-6250(toll-charges apply).
- Emergency Ticket Replacement Assistance arranges a replacement and delivery of new airline tickets, and assists with airline ticket reimbursement procedures.
- Emergency Pet Housing and/or Pet Return coordinates arrangements for temporary boarding or the return of a pet if unattended as the result of an emergency.
- Emergency Message Relay Assistance allows you to send and receive emergency messages tool-free, 24-hours a day.
- Emergency Translation Service & Assistance provides immediate verbal translation in an emergency or referrals to local interpreter services.
- Emergency Transportation Assistance provides transportation assistance for you or a family member including a travel escort for your dependent child.
- Legal Referral Assistance arranges contact with attorneys based on language needed, U.S. embassies or bail bond assistance.
- Lost Luggage Locator Assistance assists with carrier's insurance procedures and arranges for the shipment of replacement items if luggage is lost.
- Medical Referral Assistance provides medical and dental referral worldwide, monitoring, and follow-up assistance.
- Personal Travel Agent Service provides travel agent services with licensed travel agents certified by IATA.
- Prescription Assistance and Valuable Document Delivery Assistance provides assistance with passport or ticket replacement if lost or stolen and documents are needed to obtain critical drugs.
- Pre-Trip Assistance provides destination information for 180 countries such as security, health, weather or exchange rates.
- Replacement of Corrective Lenses and Medical Devices coordinates the replacement of corrective lenses or medical devices if lost, stolen or broken during travel.
*Credit Cards subject to credit approval. United Bank provides its own Credit Card Specialist to assist you with any needs you may have during normal banking hours. 24-hour assistance is also available 7 days a week at (800)299-9842. In addition, you may access your card information through your United Bank internet banking account or at www.mycardstatement.com.
In some cases, you will be billed for the use of additional goods as advertised on this page (in excess of one per cardholder), or for services provided by a third party vendor. The costs (if any), availability or success of those services is not guaranteed and is not the responsibility of the card issuer or its supplier.
International Transaction Fee of 1% for transactions outside of the United States.
Return to top