Under Federal Regulation, transfers from a Regular Savings account to another account or to third parties by preauthorized, automatic or telephone transfers are limited to six per month with no transfers by check, draft, debit card or similar order to third parties.
The United Bank Christmas Club Account lets you save all year so that you can be ready when holiday shopping rolls around. Automatic transfers make it easy to begin saving, and a competitive interest rate is like receiving your own present each year. Best of all – your Christmas Club savings are automatically deposited into your United Bank Checking Account each November for quick and easy access.
If the club account is completed within the specified time, interest earned will be paid at the interest rate in effect when the account was opened. Interest rates are subject to change daily. The interest rate is determined by the daily computation method set by United Bank3.
1. Distribution date will occur on the nearest business day following November 1. This date may vary.
2. Fees may reduce earnings.
3. Interest rate and Annual Percentage Yield (APY) may change without notice.
What is the simplest way to reach your savings goal? Put your savings plan on Autopilot! United Bank's Saver CD allows you to contribute monthly to a Certificate of Deposit by automatic draft from a United Bank Checking Account.
If you have a goal of making a car purchase, buying a boat, paying for a wedding, or even going on a well deserved vacation, you can use the Saver CD to build a savings reserve that you can access for your needs. Here’s How!!
How It Works
An initial deposit of $100 is required to open a Saver CD as well as a monthly transfer from a United Bank Checking Account of at least $25. The maximum opening deposit for a Saver CD is $50,000 per household and the maximum monthly transfer is $500. You select the term (from 1 year to a maximum of 5 years) and the beginning balance and, as long as you have a United Bank Checking Account, monthly contributions to your CD will build your savings.
Health Savings Accounts combine the cost savings from a high-deductible insurance plan with the tax benefits and ease of use of a dedicated interest-bearing checking account. Deposits to your HSA build over time, providing a way to pay deductible and other qualifying expenses when they areise. You must be an eligible individual to qualify for an HSA.
To be an eligible individual and qualify for an HSA, you must meet the following requirements:
1. HDHP has a higher deductible than typical health plans and a maximum limit on the sum of the annual deductible and out-of-pocket medical expenses which may include copayments and other amounts, but do not include premiums.
2. Fees may apply for some services within Online banking or Mobile Banking. Cell phone text and data rates may apply.
3. Fees may reduce earnings.
4. IRS contribution limits subject to change. Consult the IRS for current limits.
Some products may not be available to apply for online. In this case, please visit one of our United Bank branch locations.