Investing in our communities pays off for everyone.
At the heart of United Bank is our commitment to community. The UB Charitable Foundation exists to actively engage with civic-minded individuals and nonprofit organizations that share our commitment.
We focus our support on programs that serve low and moderate-income communities, including financial literacy programs in local schools and programs that provide artistic and cultural opportunities for children. The Foundation also earmarks funds that support economic development, job training, small business development, affordable housing opportunities and neighborhood revitalization.
If your organization focuses on these types of initiatives, you can request a donation from the Foundation. Together, we can support important economic, educational and social programs that benefits our neighbors and communities.
If interested in receiving a donation, please submit a completed Charitable Giving Request Form.
United Bank supports a broad range of charitable efforts, with the following exclusions:
- Any organization that discriminates on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, or familial status.
- Any organization lacking tax-exempt status under the Internal Revenue Code
- Any political organization or candidate seeking political office
- Any religious organization or activity that exclusively advocates a particular religion, faith, or creed
- Athletic scholarships or organizations sponsoring athletic scholarships
- Alumni associations
- National fund drives or national organizations with no direct ties to our communities
UBCF is a 501(c)(3) and only donate to other 501(c)(3) organizations.
United Bank is a full-service financial institution with branches in Alabama and Florida.