You do the planting. We'll help with the financing planning.
The effort required to run a farming operation can be all-consuming. But it's important to step back and look at the big financial picture now and then. At United Bank, the LPL Financial Team can help you cultivate an investment strategy, save for the next generation's college costs, and figure out a path to retirement when the younger folks are ready to take over the family business.
- IRA/401(k) distribution options
- Mutual funds, stocks and bonds
- Life insurance, long-term care coverage, disability policies
- College investment plans
- Alternative investments
- Qualified Retirement Plans: 401(k), SIMPLE or SEP IRA
- Group insurance benefits: Life/Disability
- Key Man insurance and buy-sell agreements
The LPL Financial Team at United Bank takes a needs-based approach to financial consulting. We strive to listen to you, understand your goals and then set a financial strategy to address your:
- Hopes and dreams for the future
- Investment expectations and experience
- Tolerance for risk
- Plans to provide security for loved ones
The LPL Financial Team is available to meet at a United Bank location near you to discuss your personal or business financial needs.
Meet Our Team
- Renee Hardy, Financial Consultant:
Call 251-446-6042 or contact Renee.Hardy@lpl.com
- Cassidy McBurnett, Financial Consultant:
Call 251-446-6167 or contact Cassidy.McBurnett@lpl.com
- Al Holley, Financial Consultant:
Call 251-314-1510 or contact Al.F.Holley@lpl.com
- Cody Hitchcock, Financial Consultant:
Call 251-964-6220 or contact Cody.Hitchcock@lpl.com
Check the background of investment professionals associated with this site on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities and advisory services are offered through LPL Financial (LPL), a registered investment advisor and broker-dealer (member FINRA/SIPC). Insurance products offered through LPL or its licensed affiliates. United Bank is NOT registered as a broker-dealer. Registered representatives of LPL offer products and services using LPL Financial, and may also be employees of United Bank. These products and services are being offered through LPL or its affiliates, which are separate entities from, and not affiliates of, United Bank. Securities and insurance offered through LPL or its affiliates are:
- Not insured by FDIC or any other government agency
- Not bank guaranteed
- Not bank deposits or obligations
- May lose value
The LPL Financial registered representatives associated with this website may discuss and/or transact business only with residents of the states in which they are properly registered or licensed. No offers may be made or accepted from any resident of any other state.
United Bank is a full-service financial institution with branches in Alabama and Florida.