(Equal Opportunity Employer)
Anne Hetzel, Director of Human Resources
Jessica Lowell, Human Resources Generalist
The incumbent will accept loan requests; analyze financial soundness; approve / decline credit within established lending authority; present loans to appropriate loan committee for approval when required; conduct business development calls on potential Ag customers; collect past due loans; inspect collateral; refer Ag customers to other areas of the bank; and other duties as assigned.
Other duties may include: inspect crops for progress, estimate outcome, and assess any environmental damages; inspect farm equipment to determine value, verify serial number, make, model, and condition; inspect livestock for location, number of head and physical condition; and/or other farming / agricultural / forestry inspections as required.
Qualified candidate will have experience or knowledge in management of a farming / agricultural / forestry operation and 5+ years experience in evaluating and underwriting Ag credit requests. College degree required.
Other skills: expert in Microsoft Excel and Word, strong people and communication skills, and complete understanding of the Agriculture Industry.
Branch Manager - Silverhill, AL
Full Time - Job #1303101
• Daily leadership and management of the branch
• Outside calling efforts for business development
• Increasing quality loans and referral and revenue generation
• Community involvement
• Exercise authority in areas of staffing, performance evaluations, promotions, and salary recommendations
• Enhance staff knowledge through training and education
• Understand and utilize tools such as MSI, Dashboard, etc.
• Maintain and organize records
• Develop staff personnel
• Other duties and tasks as assigned
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS
• Bank management with lending and business development preferred
• Undergraduate degree in business or equivalent three to five years of retail banking experience
• Banking School graduate preferred
• High level written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to represent bank in a professional manner
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills
• Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Critical thinking and reasoning ability
• Ability to multi-task efficiently and effectively with attention to detail
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Excellent professional and business appearance
• Capable of sound lending decisions and collecting past dues
• Ability to professionally interact with colleagues and the general public